Thursday, September 22, 2011

Uniblue RegistryBooster 2011

 

Introduction
I saw this product when I try to repair some of Windows dll problem on my computer. The site suggest me to use this product, even that time they don't tell the name and the specific function of the program. I just try to download it, and then I know what it this: Trial version of Uniblue RegistryBooster 2011.

Simple user interface. Just one click to go!
Plus point
This product's User Interface is kinda friendly. To use it is also quite simple. This program also has Registry Defragmentation function.
Registry defragmentation with just one click too!
Minus point
Until now, still didn't face strange behavior of this program, yet. But, on my computer, I got regsrv32 problem and still occur after I use this program.


Target User
All of computer user, especially Windows user, can use this program.

Summary in Bahasa Indonesia
Program ini adalah program pembersih Windows Registry. Program ini mudah digunakan dan versi trial-nya dapat diunduh secara gratis.

Official Statements
RegistryBooster is the easy answer to Windows registry problems. This award winning software will deep scan your registry to identify problems and errors that can cause instability and slowdown. RegistryBooster will then repair or remove harmful registry entries to optimize your PC for better performance. You can also defragment your registry for extra speed and efficiency.

Official Site
http://www.uniblue.com/software/registrybooster/

No comments:

Post a Comment